Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Building A Snowman

Hello all! Merry Christmas! I hope you are able to enjoy a lovely peaceful day surrounded by loved ones!
I have a card to share with you for the new challenge up at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! It's always Anything Goes so I hope you will join us! 

Sadly, this will be my last card with this amazing team! I have decided to take a break from card making and crafting to concentrate more on family. Thank you Tabitha, Karen, Kelly, Rhea, Colleen and all the fabby DT teamies for letting me be a part of your team! :)

I have used the beautiful stamp Building a Snowman from Wild Rose Studio. I colored these cuties with copics and added some fluff mixed with microfine glitter.  I spritzed the small doily with perfect pearl mist and added some snow to the farm fence die cut using a snowpen. The flowers are from I Am Roses and the lace and ribbon are from my stash. The frame was cut using the elegant edges cartridge by Cricut. 


7 Kids products used:Building a Snowman stamp
Cryogen White paper
Copic Sketch Markers
Sizzix Big Shot
Tuxedo Black Memento ink
Paper Distresser
Mini Glue Dots
Advanced Tape Glider
Warm Diamond Microfine Glitter
Farm Fence by MFT
Small Doily by Bo Bunny

I hope you have a blessed day!
Merry Christmas!

Entering these challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Christmas
Fashionable Stamping - In the Spirit

8 comments:

  1. Just adorable. Love the picket fence with the snow.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered about the pearilzed doily. That rocks on your fun card.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable and so beautifully colored! Thank you for joining us at FSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, Jackie. I love the snow on the fence - it's the perfect touch! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It really is appreciated, and I always LOVE seeing what you make. I don't know about you, but I sure am enjoying this two-week winter break from school. I wish it could last a bit longer, but at least I still have next week!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Love the embellishments you incorporated and the scene. It's great to have you share your creation with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have started another Challenge and we would love for you to join us again. God bless and leaving you with God's Word in Ephesians 2:10 which says, "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

    Always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!