Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

So honored!

Hi all! I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday! I am so excited and honored to say that I've just reached 100 followers! Whoop Whoop!! Thank you everyone for being my friends and supporting me through my crafting journey!!
 
So I've decided to add a second prize to my CANDY!! Yay!
 
Please click HERE to join in to win my blog candy!
 
Here's the first candy:
 
 
List of goodies:
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Circles
Chipboard Lamppost from Stay True To God
Brand New Copic Sketch Marker BV13
23 random Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Bits of ribbons and pearls

AND

$15 gift certificate
 
 
The second candy will be a mystery!! Hee Hee!!
 
Thank you all so much! Have a blessed day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on making 100 Followers :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie - well done on reaching 100 followers - big Hugs hun! Fabulous candy too! I'll stick it on my sidebar and spread the word xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congrats to you on 100+ followers - way to go! I'm already linked up to your candy - it looks fabulous! Thank you so much! And thank you for following me as well, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!